Thursday, December 16, 2010


Wedding cake

 Posted by Nancy on March 30, 2010 at 11:08 PM
So Claire is getting married in less than two months--yikes!  I am making her wedding cake.  It is a simple four tiered round cake with ropes of edible pearls all around it.  Hart ordered a sample of the pearls from an online store, so now I need to practice decorating a small cake with them.  The pearls are not shiny and I am not sure how that will look.  I think I will make the cake when Lauren comes on the 9th because wedding cake is her fav.  I made her wedding cake almost three years ago.  It was a square cake, which I found tricky to ice.  But it looked pretty and tasted great.

This is a picture of the cake Claire wants, minus the jewelry box  on top and we will use black ribbons around each layer of the cake instead of the pink and white ones.  She found a darling bride and groom cake topper--very unusual looking.

Categories: None

Post a Comment

No comments:

Post a Comment