Monday, February 28, 2011

Precious Moment




Friday night I received the most delightful phone call from my son-in-law, Jered.  He said, "Listen to this, Mom." Faintly I could hear a baby's laugh, hysterical and joyful.  Gabriela has learned to laugh out loud.  So cute.  But what was funnier was the voice directly in my ear of my eldest, Lauren, as she made all kinds of crazy and loud noises, trying to get Gabriela to laugh for me.  And of course once Ela realized she was expected to perform she wouldn't.  But Lauren wouldn't give up and I could hear Jered saying in the background that Ela had been laughing so hard just a few minutes ago. Fortunately I did hear her gleeful laughs at the beginning of the call, but what made me smile was thinking of the joy that this little girl was bringing to her parents and the fact that they wanted to share the moment with me.  Indeed a precious moment.

The happy little girl.
                                                                  

                                                                        
 Gabriela with her daddy.

                                                          


                                                                            






                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment