Thursday, October 6, 2011

Campbell Soup Jars

Friday at noon Hart and I are headed out the door for our weekly lunch date and shopping trip to our local Goodwill store.  We enjoy out time alone and have interesting discussions over a pot of tea and hibachi shrimp at the Golden Dragon in Madison.  Goodwill is conveniently located behind the restaurant.  We both look forward to Fridays.


Here are some of our Friday Finds:

We were there at the store when an employee was putting out these adorable Campbell Soup Spice jars.  I was going to get a few of my favorite but Hart insisted that I not break up the set and buy them all.  At 50 cents each, I agreed.  We learned that one jar had gotten broken in the back of the store, hence the spare lid.  When we got home I looked it up on Ebay and the set was selling for around 150.00 and we noticed the spice rack.  Hart suggested I go back to the store and hunt around for the rack, which I did and found for 5.00.  So the whole set up cost us under 20.00.  I have it listed on Craig's list.

No comments:

Post a Comment