Monday, October 17, 2011

Last Week

Everyone has them.  Days when nothing goes right or so it seems.  Last week I felt that way. I had a bad cold that I could not shake, it rained continuously for 4 days, a broken tooth which meant I spent the afternoon at the dentist getting a new and expensive crown,  I forgot about Nan's violin make-up lesson, I set off the burglar alarm at the office (and couldn't turn it off), my house was messy and school was difficult.  One week of up-side- down life.  The good news is that I have hope for the week ahead.

"My soul, wait in silence for God only,
For my hope is from Him.
He only is my rock and my salvation,
My stronghold; I shall not be shaken."
Psalm 62:5,6

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you had such a hard week. I would have brought you chicken soup if I had known:(
    Get well for the CW!

    ReplyDelete